Saturday, December 18, 2010

HEAVENS ARMS(the poem- part 1)

When they drop the bombs/i will be in heavens arms ,When the emergency broadcast system alarms/i will be in heavens arms,When they start putting microchips in our baby's palms/i will be in heavens arms. heavens arms



From the pyramid doors, to the American shores, Its logged in the archieves that George Washington was groomed by the moors
,but during the moon cycle y'all forgot about yours.

From tricknowledge, spook ism and politics, everyone knows is a pile of tricks,
breeding inside conflicts and dirty licks,as i run through the project bricks.

in this final hour,with tears in my eyes shooting 9 to the 9th power.

I still get paid and flex the ice.but here's my secret im a E.T. like Christ.

and because of that all my life ,i have been paying the price.

You see i appear,disappear, then reappear.alot of yall are surprised that I'm still here.

shit i am myself ,i got rapped by women ,i got rapped by wealth.

the master builder in the dark with my mystery tools

taking ghetto kids through Egyptian mystery schools.

You ask whats my statistics ?i roll with ancient mystics

and a few brothers who want control of the districts.

so we can be in heavens arms



So when they drop the bombs/i will be in heavens arms. And when the emergancy broadcast system alarms /i will be in heavens arms

When they start putting microchips in our babys palms /i will be in heavens arms

Heavens arms. (copyright 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment